French Playgroup Teacher (Full-Time / Part-Time)
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic French teachers to enrich our playgroup.
• Contribute to the educational, individual and social development of children by giving class to toddlers aged 15 to 30 months with small class size and supporting other members of the teaching team
• Maintain a safe and well-organized classroom
• Monitor students' arrivals and departures
• Native French speakers
• University degree or equivalent
• Degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred
• Friendly, outgoing, caring and enjoy working with young learners
• Self-motivated and responsible
• Past experience in teaching young children in a kindergarten is preferred
• Preference will be given to applicants with working visa and previous experience
• Fresh graduate will be considered
Place of work:
Lou Pichoun Preschool Tseung Kwan O / Happy Valley campus
We offer attractive packages, MPF and medical benefits. Interested applicants please send curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salary directly to email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Lou Pichoun French International Preschool
Founded in 1997, Lou Pichoun is a French International Preschool with three campuses in Stanley, Happy Valley and Tseung Kwan O. We offer a trilingual program (French, English and Mandarin) to our students. Our curriculum thoroughly follows the French National Education Official Bulletin and relevant guidelines in terms of programs and objectives. We welcome children from the Très Petite Section (2-3 years old) to the Grande Section (5-6 years old).
In Lou Pichoun, we provide a happy and harmonious environment. We encourage students to learn by exploring, discovering with curiosity, and achieving tasks by building up self-confidence. While aiming at achieving academic goals for each age, our teachers enrich the student learning experience with a great deal of arts.