Lou Pichoun is absolutely committed to the protection of privacy and to fully implementing and complying with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Personal Data Collected
Lou Pichoun collects different information in order to help us improve the services and products we offer; and to provide unique personalized services and products to each registrant.
Lou Pichoun collects information on you when you enter a user agreement with Lou Pichoun and when you register with the Lou Pichoun website.
You are under no obligation to provide your complete personal data. However, the minimum information we require for us to be able to provide you with our products and services are your name, phone number and e-mail address.
Lou Pichoun may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how Lou Pichoun can provide personalized services to you, in all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information, in some case for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, in all cases when you are required to give information we will inform you. We will inform you in cases when it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
Types of Information we collect:
- Your attendance record;
- Your purchase history;
- Your name, address, residential address, mobile phone number, office number, emergency contact, emergency contact number, email, country, gender, profile photo, designation, company name and address;
- Your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
Your workout action plan and goal;
- What year(s) you may have joined Lou Pichoun;
- How you heard of Lou Pichoun;
- Community discussions, correspondence through our sites and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We use your Personal Information:
- To process your application and registration;
- To process your purchase and/or use of our products;
- To process your contract renewal and upgrade;
- To process your reservation and booking
For your use of the online services available on our website
- To conduct market research and analysis;
- For direct marketing;
For customer relationship management purposes
- To contact you regarding your enquiries
- To ascertain if you are eligible for discounts;
- For other related purposes.
We intend to use your phone number, postal address, facsimile and email in direct marketing activities such as the promotion of our studio and retail services, e-newsletters, contract renewal and upgrades (including but not limited to renewal of the package and others), market updates and other services or updates.
Retention of Personal Data
Protecting Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable and appropriate administrative, physical, technical and data security procedures and controls to safeguard your Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage us 100% secure. We are responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the unauthorized access to our servers and systems.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognize that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
This notice is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this notice, the English version shall prevail.